Not quite ready to jump into the full Creator Elevation Workshop? You can now buy each module individually!
This digital workshop is a 2-hour "go at your own pace" workshop designed to help creators under how to create a brand partnership audit, the goal for how to price their services (high-level), who to reach out to and how. The course comes with worksheets to help you apply your knowledge and 8 TAKE ACTION points to help you elevate your own digital presence.
This is a great option for a creator who has established an audience but needs assistance in understanding value-centric content, understanding their analytics, approaching and working with brands.
The course comes one free :30 min personal Zoom session with me to talk about applying the knowledge or any specific questions and worksheets + checklists help you apply your learning.
Click on the information to the right to read through the full topic listing for Module 2.
Creator Elevation: Pitching Brands
(1) PDF File; 109MB
Brand Partnership Audit / Ambassador vs. Affiliate vs. Influencer Relationships / Balancing Value in Partnership / Pricing: BVPP, Base Rates and Real Rates (Worksheet) / Brand Created Values in Pricing / Proactive Pitching: Who to Pitch, How to Pitch & What to Say / Getting Offers Reactively (Sites, Platforms & Methods)
- How to Create Boundaries Around Brand Partnerships
- The 3 types of Creator Partnerships and their Pros and Cons
- How to balance value when pricing or considering opportunities with brands
- How to price services for your individual value
- What "types" of brands to pitch and what are the goals of most brands by size
- How to research brand contacts
- What to include in an email to a brand
- How to get reactive offers through free listings, platforms, groups and agencies